This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, February 24, 2007

An Old Hymn with a Bit of a New 'Tude

Bear with me as I try to add a little music back into my life.

I used to get up and turn the music on immediately and somehow, somewhere before the holidays I stopped that habit and I need to get back into it again. So I am putting some music up on the blog for a few days. Just kind of a kick start. If it distracts or bothers, feel free to scroll down to the bottom and there is a button to shut it off.

I really believe music is a wonderful form of praise and it seems that sometimes I forget to praise the One who is deserving of all of my praise. The week ended pleasantly and for that alone I am most grateful. The weekend to this point has been like a load is lifted and for that I am praising. Playing today isI Need Thee Every Hour performed by Jars of Clay. Something new will follow Monday.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Blessed Sunday.

Image from CWO.

1 comment:

amy said...

Beautiful post and I love your blog!