This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

Sending Cards to Hospitals Patients and Summer Campers
I can’t remember where I found this little gem, but it has proved useful more than once. When mailing a card to a patient in the hospital or camper at summer camp use the receiver’s home address as the return address and if it misses the intended recipient at the first location it will follow them home.

Works for me.

Works For Me Wednesday is hosted at Rocks In My Dryer by Shannon. Go visit and check out all the handy, helpful and smart tips and tricks.

10 comments:

devildogwife said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

Great idea! I will try that in the future.

laughing mommy said...

I should have thought of that! What a great idea. You never know when someone will check out of the hospital... and summer camp mail is notorious for being slow. Thanks!

Jane said...

Simple, saves time and makes sense, but I never would have thought of that! Thanks!

Terrific Teens said...

I agree with all of the above. A super idea. Thanks!

Barbara H. said...

This is one of those simple-but-brilliant ideas. Thanks!

Kerri said...

This is so smart!

Amy said...

Great idea- I would have never thought of that!

Fiddledeedee (It Coulda' Been Worse) said...

That's a terrific tip!

scribbit said...

What a great idea, thanks for the tip. I love WFMW