This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 30, 2007

For Heather

prayingforHeather-220pix.jpg

Heather has something to say post-op!!!
I am undone and all a-blubber in tears.

Kelli at Living In Grace is hosting a prayer chain for Heather.

I am joining and would like to invite anyone to visit Kelli and join too on her Mr. Linky that she's posted.

Heavenly Father, I just lift up precious Heather to You. You made her, and You know the steps ordained in her life. I offer prayers for her healing and for Your glory to be clear to all those who learn of her story. Bless her dear husband and children. Bless her parents. Touch all the doctors, nurses and medical personnel who will meet You through her. In the Name of Your Precious Son. Amen and Amen.

3 comments:

Tracy Hurst said...

I am in agreement with your prayers for Heather. I just found your site through Kelli's web page. I am so glad for the blogging community to rally together for Heather! Many blessings to you and your family!
Tracy Hurst

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

i have read her posts and have been touched and amazed at her words, her confidence, her faith, her inspiration. my heart goes out to her and her loved ones.

~blessings this night :) kathleen

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I am praying for Heather too and so glad we can all be united in sisterhood and prayers.

Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)