This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, April 15, 2007

When I Should Have Been Packing...

I was playing...



...Oh well. We survived with what I brought and had a lovely time. But these springy ideas were fluttering in my head...I couldn't help it.

7 comments:

Jammy said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I'd say it was time well spent!

:)

Jenn

amy said...

Beautiful and I read you your blog, the more I love the word Joy..Its wonderful





On another note, Amy's Random Thoughts is having a blogging scavenger hunt starting May 1st. Prizes to be announced later this week! Would love to see you there!!!

JennaG said...

Those are amazingly beautiful. I just posted some cards I made at my blog this morning. Yours make mine look like Kindergarten!! What a lovely talent you have!

annie said...

You girls are making me feel very inadequate :o). Seriously these are really beautiful!
♥ Annie

A Dusty Frame said...

Well, you have to play sometimes too;)

Lizzie

Fiddledeedee (It Coulda' Been Worse) said...

Those are gorgeous. I miss being fun and creative like that! I use to paint. Your work is inspiring me to clean out my old art studio, now known as "The Dump." :)

Liza's Eyeview said...

I have been meaning to comment on this for several days now and I'm always rushing..so I procastinate because I wanted to write a longer comment and I didn't have time... and now I have to rush again...but I must say it now (even with few words)....

THESE CARDS ARE BEAUTIFUL! My favorite is the Dragonfly one!