This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday & Wordless Wednesday

This week my WFMW & WW are the same.
STRESS RELIEFWhen life gets to be too much just hit your head here.
For more Works for Me Wednesdays visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer.
For more Wordless Wednesdays visit the official WW Site.

14 comments:

Liza's Eyeview said...

Oh my gosh - this is soooo funnyyyy!

I remember in college, in one of the walls in our room, there was a drawing of a circle similar to the ones they use on targets. And below is written: In case of emergency, bang your head here :)

When I posted my link to Rocks In My Dryer, I notice your name was above me, so I visited right away. Stress relief .. not what I was expecting but this is a fantastic post :)

LOL!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I hope you are feeling less stress!

Ingrid said...

ha ha!! that's a great idea!!! but don't we get a headache after we bang our heads in there????

kailani said...

I think that may hurt just a little. hee hee.

Jarid & Caydon's Wishlist said...

I so felt like doing that this week. Had a bad week. Interesting picture.

Chris said...

Haha! Exactly!

jennyr said...

hahhaha! i thought i was abt to spot something there...and to hit my head? no thank u,lol!

tegdirb92 said...

too funny--happy WW!

annie said...

Feels that way sometimes huh?

Patrick Nottingham said...

Yep, use one every day to numb the insanity. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona, favorite me at technorati, or go directly to my Wordless post.

lifeasamama said...

that's a great wfmw tip!

Cori said...

Very funny. :) I thought you going to say "You can drop your kids off at my house anytime". Now that's stress relief.

jenn in holland said...

Ha! This made me guffaw out loud! Been there baby!

JennaG said...

Thanks for the laugh!