This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday--Bridal Shower Gift

April showers brings May flowers, followed by June brides. But before the wedding there are wedding showers too!!

A favorite shower gift we have given is:




One or more of these,







With a box of this and some of this,











With a bottle of this (your choice as to the content),













a few of these and some matches...











Something to listen to,









Wrapped up in one of these, maybe with some napkins.


Works for Me Wednesday is hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer. So many ideas to have work for YOU!!

5 comments:

Myfriendconnie said...

Great! Thanks!

Barbara H. said...

What a great way to assemble a neat gift!

Karen said...

Great thoughtful gift!

Totallyscrappy said...

I love it!! Romantic and fun... How can anyone resist?

Kerri said...

What a fabulous gift idea, I love it!
I have a number of showers coming up this summer and I will keep this in mind for sure.

I found your post and thought I’d reach out to say hello and ask if you’d like to receive a free Maya & Miguel DVD. If you’d like to receive the DVD just email me at Kerri at boldmouth.com with your address and I’ll have it shipped it out to you.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with Maya & Miguel, a show on PBS in the afternoons -- http://pbskidsgo.org/mayaandmiguel -- that emphasizes cultural diversity and language learning but I’m reaching out to talk to parents about the program as part of a marketing project I’m working on with Scholastic.

If you do choose to blog about Maya & Miguel show or episodes on the DVD, please make it clear how you received the information. Our goal is to be open and honest with everyone we reach.

Kerri Roberts, BoldMouth