This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday

Paper crafting, namely card making is something I really enjoy. Some tools that have saved time and energy are Fiskars Texture Plates for embossing cardstock and patterned paper and Fiskars Shape Templates & Ultra-Shape Express for cutting shapes.



The embossing plates have added textures and dimension to many of my cards.

The shape templates have allowed me to add windows to my cards because measuring is immensely easier.

I don’t get as much time as I would like for my crafting so anything that makes things easier, faster or adds options Works for Me.

2 comments:

Mrs.B. said...

Wow! I bet you can create some beautiful cards with these tool. Thanks for sharing. (o:

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Barbara H. said...

I have the shape templates and tool -- love them! I hadn't seen the embossing plates, though -- those look like fun.