This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, June 10, 2007

And We have a Winner!!

Thanks to all who participated in the book giveaway. Five great books are going to Sheryl at Taking the Challenge. Sheryl if you can e-mail me I will be sending those books to you.

And if anyone is interested I will be listing a new book for giveaway tomorrow morning. It looks like it will be a really good read. I will draw a winner on Friday morning for that. Plenty of time to play.

Thanks to Glass Road Public Relations for the books to giveaway!!

3 comments:

DebD said...

Congratulations to the winner! What fun.

Karen said...

I am drawing my winners tomorrow:-)

Sheryl said...

Oh! I am sooo excited! Thank you, thank you!!
Off to e-mail you my snail mail :)