This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, June 29, 2007

Favorite Ingredients Friday--Fourth of July Edition--Blueberry Lemon Pie

Blueberry Lemon Pie
(From Kraftfood.com)

1-1/4 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup each: sugar and milk
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
3 cups blueberries

COMBINE cracker crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate; press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar, milk and juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust; top with blueberries.

REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. before serving. Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.

Visit Overwhelmed With Joy for more Favorite Ingredients Friday recipes.

6 comments:

Magi said...

This sounds really refreshing. Thanks!

Mrs.T said...

Oh, this looks delicious! I will definitely be trying this one!

Kelli said...

Printing ... shopping .... craving!!!

DebD said...

This sounds like a perfect 4th dessert.

Gene Bach said...

Hey, I have a great idea: you make one of those pies and I'll come over and help you eat it! LOL!

Overwhelmed! said...

I'm with Kelli, just looking at the picture you posted is making me crave this pie! :)

Thanks so much for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- 4th of July Edition recipe exchange. I do appreciate it.

I hope to see you again next Friday!