This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thank You Sheryl!!

Sheryl at Taking the Challenge blessed me with a "Thank You" after she received her winnings from the Book Giveaway. I was not expecting that. She sent me a lovely card and a sweet magnet frame that already has a home on my fridge!! How sweet Sheryl!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I'm glad the little goodie made it safely through the mail :)
Thanks again for hostessing the Book Giveaway!

annie said...

How sweet, Sheryl is such a doll!