This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Grains of Gratitude


This week I have been grateful to be home--be it ever so humble and all of that. I am grateful my sweet husband had vacuumed, dusted and had all of his dishes and laundry done and out of the way so I could begin to take care of all of our accumulated laundry. Even with all the nice things my honey did, I've still spent the week trying to get back to the very vague routine I thought we had. It's finally coming together.

I am grateful for my boys being able to get along with each other and ME ('coz that's who it's all about, you know) for the most part. It helped with getting things accomplished.

I am grateful for summer weather, a my bed, and my craft desk. I got to spend just a little bit of time down there--and I am grateful.

What are you grateful for?

Grains of Gratitude is a Sunday meme to start the week off focused on things to be grateful for. It was started by Christine at Brady's Bunch.

4 comments:

Renee's Ramblings said...

What a wonderful list of gratitudes! Thanks for sharing!

Bss said...

Glad you are home, safe and sound. It's so nice to come home to a relatively clean house! God bless you and your family!

Coach J said...

I'm glad you are home, too, and hubby helped you out. But, I thought it was all about ME! :) So, it can't be all about you!! :)
I'm grateful that I found you!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi julie: i am grateful that you post gratefuls for each week. i look forward to this weekly gratitude. ~blessings, kathleen :)