This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pay It Forward Book Exchange

Overwhelmed With Joy has a wonderful idea. She is going to give away a book once a month and is encouraging the winner to pass it on when done reading. All of the details are listed here. I think this is an awesome idea.


The first books she is giving away in the Pay It Forward Book Exchange is Lucky by Alice Sebold. Go visit, it looks like a great book, and an even better bit of bloggy fun & sharing.

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Thanks for entering my Pay It Forward Book Exchange! I’ll throw your name in the hat for the “Lucky” book that I’m giving away..

Check back on Saturday morning when I’ll draw and announce the winner!

Coach J said...

I like that idea, but am not joining 'cause I know myself. I'll get busy and forget to mail the book!! Hope you win. ;)