Apparently it is the 100th Thursday Thirteen and the theme is thirteen favorite Thursday Thirteen posts. Since I'm a newbie at that we'll just have to settle for a boring introduction. The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
So...thirteen things you should know about me:
1) This is my first time to participate in Thursday Thirteen.
2) If I wanted to, I could throw rocks at Sonic from my backyard.
3) I would love to garden.
4) But I am raising children and the postage stamp yard won’t allow for it.
5) I am old enough to be my youngest son’s grandmother.
6) I have lived in this house longer than any other during my married life. We’ll have been her four years in October.
7) I’ve had my cats longer than I’ve had my husband.
8) I am really not a motivated person.
9) I love stories based on the King Arthur legend.
10) I love books.
12) I love my family fiercely.
13) I love the LORD the best.
For more Thursday Thirteen participants visit the TT source.