This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Polar Bear Encounter
For more Wordless Wednesdays visit WWHQ.

16 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

what a great shot!! I bet they had fun that day.

Chris said...

Looks like fun!

Tricotine said...

I bet years from now, they will still remember that encounter! Great shot! :-)

Happy WW!

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com

'B' said...

I am surprised that they got THAT close, I couldn't!

Great shot. Ours is up as well if you want to stop by and have a look...

kim said...

What a lovely shot. Kids and zoos--it doesn't get any cuter than that!
I gave you an award on my site. Hop on over and see!
*smiles*
Kim

P.S. I still haven't tried the Doo Doo bread but hope to this week.

kailani said...

How cool to be able to get that close. I bet they had a blast!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Eagles Wings said...

what a great shot, couldn't have captured that at a better moment!
Happy WW!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

It looks like the bear stopped for a visit with them! How neat!

annie said...

Cool pic!

Barbara H. said...

How neat! I bet they enjoyed the close-up but safe view!

Sara said...

Oh wow he's so close!! Happy WW

Dapoppins said...

I love it when the Polar bears are happy!

Oldqueen44 said...

I wonder what the bears are thinking.

Expat Mom said...

Great photo. Reminds me that I need to take my guys to the zoo someday soon.

Ambre said...

I have to give credit where credit is due and you my lady have a great eye and talent in capturing awe!

~smiles~