This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Sleeping Tiger
This photo, while over 25 years old is still one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken.

15 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

that is one beautiful shot. That tiger is beautiful!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Don't wake him up. Let the sleeping tiger lie (lay?)

Nice shot!

ZAM said...

over 25 year old?wow! the tiger looks friendly enough..but i am not sure if i'd like to come closer..lol

Gattina said...

He looks so peaceful, but I think I would refrain from petting him !

Joyismygoal said...

cool picture,i have tried several of those from FW zoo

Becca said...

For good reason. It's a beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I can see why you love it. What a beautiful photo!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

What a gorgeous tiger! I can see why it's one of you favorite photos. Happy WW! :)

Coach J said...

I can see God's handiwork all over him. He's absolutely breathtaking in his power and beauty!
Great picture.

Dapoppins said...

Oh, it would be one of my favorites too! Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

JennaG said...

What a lovely picture--you've got talent! I love to take pictures of animals at the zoo. I took a very close up of a giraffe when we were in St Louis this summer. I haven't gotten it developed yet. B and K had the digital cameras in Miami, so I was stuck with the 35 ml.

annie said...

So pretty, looks powerful to me even sleeping though.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

It IS beautiful!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

ah julie: he looks totally at peace. love it.

great moment you captured there.

hope your mama is doing better. hope you are okay and hopeful. get some rest.

~in my prayers. blessings, kathleem

C. R. Morris said...

Beautiful!