This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday--Remember the Water

Summer’s almost over. Time to think of apple cider and hot chocolate, right?

But wait!! I don’t know about you, but we have hotter weather now than we’ve had all year. Don’t be fooled by the back to school sales and all the sweaters and the clearances on barbeques. It’s still summer.

My WFMW tip—don’t forget the water, for you or for the children.

Water is more important than food. It is just less important than the air we breathe. Dehydration causes headaches, fatigue and joint pain. Many people think they are hungry when, in fact, they are really thirsty. Water is good for your skin, dry skin, eczema many skin ailments can be improved with hydration from the inside as well as the outside. Water is good for weight loss!!

Don’t forget the water.

Also, don’t forget to visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer. You can’t believe how many good ideas are found there.

4 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Great reminder!

Snuggle Bug has been sick these past couple of days, running a temp, and I've been trying extra hard to push the water so he stays hydrated.

peppylady said...

Yes, water is great for many reason.

Laane said...

Great post.
Water is sooo important.

Coach J said...

I agree. It's hotter here now than it's been all year, but a cool front is on the way! Yippee. We will top off at 100 instead of 104.