This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Silverback



Visit HQ for more Wordless Wednesdays.

15 comments:

Bernie said...

WOW! Great shots... But he does look like a mean dude though!!! :)

Ours is up at burntofferings with more at my new fotoblog...

Happy WW!
and more at my new

Christina said...

Amazing captures! We were at the zoo a few weeks ago, and I wasn't able to get anything near that good. It's hard to focus on the camera when chasing around a toddler. ;o)

Stacey said...

I must say I covet your experience here--we NEVER get this close! Happy WW

Coach J said...

good shots of that huge gorilla!

tegdirb92 said...

tee-hee. Cute.

Andrea said...

Yikes! That's a big one! :) But I love the pictures you got! :)

Yen said...

Cute butt! hehe:) Awesome shots you have here! thanks for sharing:) Happy WW!

Donna said...

Great pictures! They look professional. Happy WW.

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Very cool photos! Happy WW :)

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Great shots! He is amazing, but I wouldn't want to meet him when he's angry!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

joy:
kinda reminds me of my hubby :)
tee hee
kathleen

JennaG said...

Scary--but I have to admit that monkeys--and their cousins--are what captivate me most at the zoo. Great pictures.

Isabelle aka Tricotine said...

WOAH! Impressive animal! :-o
He has a funny haircut though... LOL

Happy WW!
Mine is up at Tricotine

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

you know i think of you as not just julie, but as joyful julie? hope you are feeling good today friend.

think the world of you friend,
kathleen

C. R. Morris said...

That is awesome! Wow!