This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bloggy Blessing

Sweet Renee over at Renee's Ramblings gave me the Egel Nest Blog Award. I was blessed when I found that out. The award originates at the Egel's Nest with SAHD Bradley Egel. What fun. So to pass on the bloggy warm fuzzies I am sharing the award with:

Kim at mom-musings , I keep threatening to show up for coffee and tasty treats at her house. Jenna at A Joyful Journey , another good cook & she makes lovely cards too. Sheryl at Taking the Challenge , she is another fun blogger, with great menus and I love her Faith Lift Fridays. And Free to Fly , a reletively new blogger who has been a joy to meet and exchange thoughts with. Visit them and you will agree these are some "egg-sellent" bloggers!

6 comments:

DebD said...

WooHoo!! Congratulations!

JennaG said...

Congrats to you, and thank you very much.

sheryl said...

Congrats on the award, you so deserve it! And thanks so much for passing it along to me :) What a nice start to my bloggy day!

freetofly said...

3 Cheers, Julie for your most deserving award!

And my sincere gratitude for your kindness in including me in such auspicious company! Thanks very much!

I am hoping that your week is oustanding in every way!

Maria

The Egel Nest said...

Congrats on your Egel nest Award :)

And great job passing it on! :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

kim said...

Thanks Julie, for passing the award on to me and Congrats on receiving it yourself! I have always enjoyed coming over and browsing around your blog. :) You can come for coffee at my house any old time. The leaves are beautiful this time of year, you don't want to miss it!

My eyes are bleary with fatigue tonight so I will have to blog about the award tomorrow night on my site--

*smiles*
Kim