This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Other Bloggers Giving Away Books!

Edited to add: I WON!! I actually won the Amy Grant Mosaic book from Karen, Mommy of Three. I am soooo looking forward to reading this!

There are more books to be won out there in blog-land! I really want to win them--but if you win I will be happy for you too!!

In no particular order:

Jennifer at Snapshot is giving away Amy Grant's Mosaic.

Becky at In the Pages is giving away Cave of the Dark Wind.

Karen at Mommy of Three is giving away Amy Grant's Mosaic and Sammy's Hill.

Blue Mama at Life In the Fish Bowl is giving away The Road which she won here! Wow is she a fast reader or what?!

I'll update as I find more. If you have a book giveaway & would like a link here, leave me a comment and I will add you!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Wow--so many book giveaways!

I'm just amazed at bloggers' generosity--looking forward to reading my book from you!

Blue Momma said...

I'm an obsessive reader! I don't get to read as much as I'd like, but when I start a good one I just can't put it down.

The Road is off to Ireland. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after that!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Congrats on winning Amy Grants new book! I can't wait till I get mine in the mail.

Leah in Iowa said...

I love books!! LOVE them!! I have Mosaic on my Fall Reading List, so I suppose I should go check out the give-aways! Thanks for the tip!