This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, November 30, 2007

Still Here...

I'm still here. Well, actually I've been mostly "in the car, driving to dance" and backstage helping with getting boys into their costumes. Today is the first show for one cast, my sons' cast and after tomorrow we should find a new routine of sorts.

I've managed to wrestle manhandle fight quietly bring the trees and only a thousand hundred few boxes full of ornaments upstairs. I'll share some photos of the heavyweight champion Christmas tree in a few days.

I have been adding new links to the "Blessed by the Best" post, so check those out if you have a moment. And certainly leave me a link if you would like me to share a link to your blog & post sharing how you keep the focus on Jesus during the holidays.

I only have about 250 posts to read this morning if my Bloglines account is to be believed. I'm a tad bit behind on commenting, but will be catching up soon.

How are your holiday preparations coming along??

Always in Him,

Julie

5 comments:

Coach J said...

Oh, yay! A big day for your family :) I hope all goes well, break a leg! Or something like that....

Gene Bach said...

I have the Christmas lights up already! Ok, so I never took them down last year. LOL!

Does that count for being ready?

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

julie,
you are so awesome, i hope you know that hon. and i also love how you signed this post "always in Him." happy Sabbath, kathleen :)

Heidi @ GGIP said...

My bloglines are clogged right now too. Don't worry too much if you are too busy to blog during the holidays. Maybe NOT blogging so much can be part of your focus on Christ.

Leah in Iowa said...

You aren't the only one feeling a little bit behind these days. I've been having trouble getting and staying motivated lately, in spite of the hundreds of things that need to be done, shopped for, wrapped, baked, washed, etc. I take a very deep breath and plop down in front of the computer instead. How's THAT for procrastination!?!?

Merry Christmas,

~ Leah