This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Long ago and faraway...

My husband used to do this.

And I used to do that.



It was fun.

But I think I am happy where we are now.


But I wish I just looked like that again!


Visit more Wordless Wednesday participants.

21 comments:

Yen said...

I love your captions! :) Sweet! Love the photos too!

Mine is up here;
Wordless
Happy WW!

tegdirb92 said...

what a beautiful sequence of shots!! happy WW.

Melanie said...

What a wonderful trip back in time. I really like that last photo...so sweet. Happy WW!

Natalie said...

Sometimes it's fun to look back and realize you were happy then but you're happy now too. :)

My WW is up too!

something blue said...

This is lovely! Happy WW...

D. Renee Bagby & Zenobia Renquist said...

very nostalgic. thanks for sharing. :)

happy ww!

Sandy Carlson said...

Sweet.

God bless.

pips said...

Happy WW and have a nice day.

Ann said...

Glory days--both then and now!

Mama Grizzly said...

Awww!!!! You can always get "back" to those things one day!!!

QuietMom said...

So lovely...great captions!

Coach J said...

I totally understand! But, I'm comfortable with where life has brought us, too. I do wish I were 30 lbs lighter...

baby advice said...

What great shots...you can see the love in them

Harlekwin said...

Sometimes we look back and think 'those were the good old days' when in reality today is. I can tell... you already know.

Happy WW!! Thanks for visiting my site today.

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

I love how well your captions fit with the photos and the last picture is beautiful. And I just have to say that I always wanted to ride...

Happy WW and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

FRIGGA said...

Oooh, I love the horses!! Happy WW :P

Queen of My Domain said...

Lovely photos. I remember doing a lot of things like that long ago. But like you I am happier where I am now.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Perfect! I often think of the 'used to's but I am so happy in the now!!

Siani said...

Great shots and captions - I wish I could turn the clock back, too. Thanks for visiting my WW - happy Thanksgiving.

Shelia said...

Alas, it's true time does move on, but who cares! Happy WW!

Wendy said...

Beautiful WW. And I can totally sympathize...I wish I looked like that, too. ;)