This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, December 4, 2007


I never win. But I did!! And it was a BOOK!! Books are better than chocolate in

I am really looking forward to reading this. Thanks, Jendi!!


DebD said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations.

Coach J said...

Way to go!! I hope you enjoy it.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

How fun! Enjoy it!

Renee's Ramblings said...


jendi said...

Hope you enjoy it!
Sorry I'm so late to comment.
Books and chocolate are pretty close in my book. ;)