This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, January 25, 2008

Faith Lift Friday

My Lord is ever with me
Along life's busy way;
I trust in Him completely
For guidance day by day.


So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me; for I trust in Thy Word. Psalm 119:42




WHAT TIME I AM AFRAID

What time I am afraid
I put my trust in Thee;
In God I rest, and praise
His Word, so rich and free.

In God I put my trust,
I neither doubt nor fear,
For man can never harm
With God my Helper near.

In God, the Lord, I rest,
His word of grace I praise,
His promise stands secure,
Nor fear nor foe dismays.

Upon me are Thy vows,
O God, in Whom I live;
The sacrifice of praise
To Thee I now will give.

For Thou hast saved from death,
From falling kept me free,
That in the light of life
My walk may be with Thee.


Behold God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. Isaiah 12:2




Visit Sheryl at Taking the Challenge for Faith Lift Friday.

7 comments:

annie said...

Great post Julie!

Sheryl said...

Beautiful! Seems we've been on the same page quite a bit lately! If I never get to meet you in person here on earth, I look forward to some nice long chats in Heaven :)
Love all the flowers!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

How beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

twinklemom said...

Gorgeous blog layout..I love it!
Thank you so much for sharing a beautiful and inspiring post!

luvmy4sons said...

Amen and Amen!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Please stop on by when you get the chance. I have an award for you. Have a great weekend.

kim said...

Lovely verses and thoughts Julie. I realize sometimes lately that when I am frustrated about a couple of things my older children are doing--(nothing illegal,don't worry!!) I am really, bottom line, plain old fashioned.... afraid!

*smiles*
Kim