This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, January 24, 2008

And You Thought You Knew Everything About Me!

Leslie at Do You Weary Like I Do? tagged me for this meme traveling around Bloggyville that asks us to:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

So, for your horror enjoyment I dug up and dusted off:

Link 1--Family/What Doesn't Get Said in the Christmas Letter
Link 2--Friends/I Saw Big Don
Link 3--Myself/Where the bloggy madness began
Link 4--Something I Love/Really, I love these!
Link 5--Anything I Choose/More stuff you truly didn't need to know about me. LOL!

And if you aren't bored with me yet (and that will surprise me!) you can look on my sidebar for "Joys Revisited--Some of My Favorite Posts." Then you will probably run screaming and never come back.

I'm supposed to tag five people, so I'm tagging you, and you and...well if YOU want to play join in!! I love to read the stuff you love to write!

3 comments:

annie said...

It's fun to learn more about you!!!

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I remember really enjoying your Christmas Letter post.

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Your post about what doesn't get put in the Christmas Letters is one of my favorites! I had not ready your post about Big Don until today; it moved me. Thank you for sharing this!