This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Here, Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...


What, Mom??? I'm busy!


For more Wordless Wednesday participants check the HUB.

19 comments:

Kris said...

What? I'm not doing anything...honest:) What a face!!!

Wendy said...

This made me burst out laughing! Is that just the tiniest tip of her tongue sticking out in the second picture? She's a beautiful cat--is she a Russian Blue? (And is she even a she? I tend to assume all pets are girls.)

ewe are here said...

Who me?

Beautiful cat.

Neen said...

Aww she looks like my Shadoe.

Joyful Days said...

I wish I could have gotten a shot of him rubbing his paws on the tank. It's actually a "he." His name is Sidney and he is 15 and a mutt/alleycat. He is sitting on my lap most of the time when I blog.

Happy WW!

Carey said...

Ive got some pics like that too! Cute kitty! Happy Wed.

Kim said...

LOL that is great! what a great shot and commentary!

Sonya said...

My cat does the same thing! LOL!

Bunny Trails said...

That's too funny! Such a cat thing. Great shots. :D

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Just too funny and so what your cat must be thinking!

Sandy C. said...

ROFL!!!! That is adorable. Perfect captions :)

kim said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! You have a beautiful cat--love her eyes.
*smiles*
Kim

Nissa said...

I love to watch them planning their pounce on the fish. I think mine may have given a couple of fish fatal heart attacks!

Happy WW!

luvmy4sons said...

Love the smoke gray cats with the thick fur. He is adorable!

Family Adventure said...

Caught in the act! This is the funniest WW yet today :)

Thanks for sharing, Heidi

Mrs. Pear said...

That is hysterical!

Utah Mommy said...

Hahahahaha silly cat he's so greedy! Happy WW!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Looks tempting :)

Rebecca said...

That's great!