This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, February 1, 2008

A Little Fun...

Don't think I've posted one of these before and I thought it might be a bit more cheerful than the QUARANTINE sign. Our joyful cup still runneth over with kleenex and cough drops but we are resurfacing finally. Sooooo...

What Gemstone Are You?

Your Gemstone is Amethyst
Dignified, impressive, and wise.
You have a deeply spiritual soul



Let me know if you find out, even if you don't post.

Technorati tags:

7 comments:

Heidi @ GGIP said...

You look all Valentine-y! Cute!

My Gemstone is Amber
Creative, happy, and logical.
You shine in any intellectual endeavor.

That's funny, I was just talking about amber to my husband last night.

luvmy4sons said...

Your Gemstone is Ruby

Daring, enthusiastic, and spontaneous.
You are energetic and passionate, with an appetite for life.

I think that sums me up pretty well!

DebD said...

I hope you're feeling better.

I came out as a Topaz: Comforting, considerate, and stable.
You are down to earth and grounded.

Don't know if its true, but it sure sounds nice. :)

Wendy said...

I'm a ruby too--Daring, enthusiastic, and spontaneous. You are energetic and passionate, with an appetite for life.

I hope you're feeling better!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Hi Julie,

Glad to hear y'all are on the mend! Here's my stone:

Topaz

Comforting, considerate, and stable.
You are down to earth and grounded.

I'd like to think I'm this! If this is a duplicate-sorry. Blogger was acting up when I tried to post. Have a wonderful week!

freetofly said...

Julie, this was such fun! I love the stone I got! Did you notice you actually got the stone for February?

I got amber!

"Creative, happy, and logical.
You shine in any intellectual endeavor"

(that last half is really funny!) :)
Maria

Coach J said...

I'm amber. All I know is, I don't really like how that one looks, and I wouldn't pick it out to buy. He,he :)