This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Notre Dame de Montreal

Statue at Notre Dame de Montreal, taken over 25 years ago. Someplace I would love to see again.

Visit the Wordless Wednesday Home for more WW!


Technorati tags:

16 comments:

Yen said...

I'd love to see it myself! Nice keepings there:)

Shari said...

I've never been there. I should get out my old travel photos and see if I can find something interesting.

OneLuvGurl said...

Very beautiful artwork!

Mine is here. Happy WW! :)

luvmy4sons said...

Awesome pic. Would love to see it too!

Joyismygoal said...

those are glorious aren't they

Carey said...

Cool!

Suzy said...

Beautiful display of artwork!

♥Shabem-®♥ said...

Beautifully captured. Great one!

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

Beautiful! I love that. It looks a lot like the Moses statue where he is playing with his beard! Love this!

tundratantrum said...

About 16 years ago a friend and I decided to go on an adventure and drove to Montreal. When we got there we were to intimidated by all the french signs and so many people n'a pas parl� d'anglais. We were afraid to get lost so we turned around and left. Haha...what wimps we were.

Chris said...

Beautiful!

Melanie said...

What a lovely photo.
Our Happy Happenings

Livin' With Me

Bunny Trails said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for dropping by. :D

bisdakbabbles said...

wow! I surely would love to see that in person.

mum2brady said...

Ohhh - I love it! I've never been to Montreal - but hope to get there someday!

Hugs!!!

Coach J said...

Wow! How ornate!