This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, April 4, 2008

Faith Lift Friday

I Am

by Jill Phillips singer, songwriter

Visit Sheryl at Taking the Challenge to find other bloggers sharing uplifting thoughts to start the weekend.

4 comments:

twinklemom said...

That was fantastic! Thank you for sharing that!

Renee' said...

Great song! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

What a beautiful song!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

luvmy4sons said...

You have NO IDEA how much I needed that song...after the horrible devastating news my friend has received and is going through. Oh, htat her heart would know this...deep within her spirit. May it be Lord Jesus!