This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 14, 2008

Grains of Gratitude (Belated Edition)

My husband made it home!! I am so grateful. Life seems back to our version of normal. It seems we’ve been busy, but I’ve not much to show (or tell) for it. Do you ever seem like you run around faster and faster and then stop and say, “What did I really do?” Hrumph!! I feel like those Veggie Tale veggies singing, “Busy, busy, dreadfully busy!

I need to thank all of you who left me a comment last week. I am so grateful for the wonderful people who reach out across the internet to share comfort and peace. Bless each one of you.

I’m grateful that the day turned out to be beautiful. Spring is arriving slowly, but it is fascinating to watch the trees and plants change sometimes hourly. I can step out in the morning and see one thing and then go out to get the mail at lunch and there are more buds, leaves and birds!!

For the first time in several months I’ve sat down to craft again. I had squeezed in a few items that were necessities, but it had been since last July that I sat at my desk just for the pleasure of playing with color and paper and glue and…just stuff. There were many reasons why I couldn’t/didn’t/wouldn’t do this before, but I am grateful I am at a place where I can use my creativity again.

Have a great week everyone!

Grains began over at the every busy Christine's blog--Brady's Bunch.

2 comments:

annie said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I do find myself running around busy... a lot!
I'm with you, glad Spring is coming!
blessings Julie!

Renee' said...

Glad to hear things are going better. I know what you mean about busy, busy busy - LOL! Have a blessed week.

Renee'