This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


black jaguar
For more Wordless Wednesday Participants, visit the Hub.

12 comments:

Green Eyed Girl said...

Awesome shot!

Carmi said...

I can see the power in this beautiful cat's stance. Stunning image...I'm even a little afraid to look at it (you WERE behind glass or some other protective barrier, right?)

:)

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday contribution here, and hope you'll be able to drop by and say hi:
http://tinyurl.com/4jrczw

Have a wonderful rest-of-WW!

Carmi

Tink *~*~* said...

What a beautiful creature! We have less than 100 panthers left in the wild here in Southwest Florida. It' is tragic what has become of them.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Kimberly said...

What a gorgeous animal!

Happy WW! I have an animal theme this week too - stop by if you have a minute.

Love the name/theme of your blog by the way. :-)

Kmommy said...

What a great shot! Beautiful.

Hey Teach! said...

Oh wow! He's so majestic and beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my WW.

annie said...

Yikes! He looks scary!

Missy said...

Cool photo! Happy WW!

Jenny said...

So powerful and beautiful! Great shot.

Jenelle said...

Great picture! After visiting your blog I'm ready to take my boy to the zoo! And eat strawberries. :)

Thanks for stopping by to see my pictures. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Ooooh, that's a big kitty!! ~beautiful!

catsynth said...

We of course love black panthers!
Thanks for sharing.