This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


I don't know what this guy is. Any answers?

For more Wordless Wednesday participants visit the WW HUB.

15 comments:

ZJ said...

Hmmm, looks like an iguana, maybe?
Happy WW.

allisonsays.com said...

Oh wow! What a cool photo!

Happy Wordless Wednesday :)

tundratantrum said...

He's big...that's what he is.

Cherie said...

I'll tell you what he is - he is very relaxed. Ha!!

Love this.

And I like the Rbt. D. Foster quote. Think I'll 'borrow' it if ya don't mind. : )

Leonard said...

i do think its an iguana too!

happy WW!

Robin said...

No idea, but I'll bet he eats a lot of bugs! He's cute, in a reptilian sort of way.

Snap Catch said...

cool one for WW! mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Vhiel said...

nice shot.. mine is up at http://canofthoughts.com

happy ww

June said...

He's something I wouldn't want to find in my tent! I can't quite decide if he's relaxed or alert - waiting for his next victim. Happy WW...

Hootin' Anni said...

CREEPY! Yep, he's creepy.

Do stop by my W W share, won't you?

Amy-happy momma said...

I just love your photos, especially the one of the lions lying on the rock.

Come visit and have a joyful WW!

Tink *~*~* said...

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is an iguana. They are arboreal and diurnal herbavores (they live in trees, are conscious during the daylight hours, and are vegetarians).

Hmmm, I seem to know entirely too much about iguanas LOL!

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Urban Thought said...

Great pic!

luvmy4sons said...

My son thinks it is a blue tongued lizard. It is a lizard...Love your pics!

Neen said...

Great shot.