This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Who Knew I Had That Much to Say?

Post 500.

Wow.

What to say, what to say??

Let's see...shall I entertain you with "500 Things About Me"?

No! Wait! Don't click away!! I was only kidding!!

I knew this was coming and kept thinking that I should have some inspiring post for #500 but life just kept getting in the way of me thinking wise and deeply pondered thoughts.

Well since there seems to be no super post magically creating itself, I will just say thank you to everyone who has been so kind and gracious and made me feel like this blogging thing was more a conversation with some fascinating friends, than me just blabbing to myself online.

Who knew you could make so many lovely friends across the country and even around the world by peering at the screen and pecking away at the keyboard?

Wishing we could have tea party or koffee klatch around my table to celebrate. But I guess for now we'll have to share a "cyber-mug."

Looking forward to:

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Always in Him,

Julie

9 comments:

annie said...

Cheers :)
to 500 more.

Barbara H. said...

Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

Renee' said...

Congrats! I am so glad you blog and that we met through the bloggy world. Have a wonderful week!

luvmy4sons said...

Wow! That is awesome! So glad I got in on part of the first 500 and look forward to having tea with you some day in person...meanwhile I will keep reading!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to one of my favorite bloggers!!

Jen

Heidi @ GGIP said...

500, that is so cool!

sheryl said...

Here's to many more years of blogging, Julie!! :)

Coach J said...

I'm so glad we could help you fulfill your 30,000 words per day quota. And, I'm blessed for having met you, too!
Congratulations :0)

freetofly said...

So glad you got started! So glad you have kept on! So glad I have gotten to know you! Looking forward to more bloggy conversations!

God bless!
Maria