This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Big Red Button

Found this at Hope Stamps Eternal...it's just the kind of thing I think is funny.


Put The Big Red Button on your site

How far did you click?? I'm not telling. Let me just say...


...there is an end. Just sayin'...

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Okay...I got to the 8 by 16 size square and said I didn't care enough to carry one..but still I am dying to know what is at the end. Too funny!

annie said...

I couldn't find the end. It just kept repeating! I gave up :)

annie said...

I couldn't find the end. It just kept repeating! I gave up :)

Coach J said...

I give!!

freetofly said...

LOL! I adore this thing! I have to show it to my son! I am fixing to turn the PC over to him, and I am going to get him to try this!

BTW- I went all the way to the big rectangle of multiple buttons!

xoxo,
Maria