This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, July 11, 2008

Faith Lift Friday

I am still on the road, but going to head home today. Looking forward to finding "normal" again if there really is such a thing.

This song was on my heart this morning.

Cares Chorus
by Kelly Willard

I cast all my cares upon You,
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet.
And any time I don't know just what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon You.

I cast all my cares upon You,
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet.
And any time I don't know just what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon You.
I will cast all my cares upon you





Visit Sheryl at Taking the Challenge to find some great blessings to take you into the weekend.

Many prayers,

Julie

8 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Oh Julie...that brought back memoires. We used to sing that song at an old church from long ago and I had forgotten it. But I loved it so. Thank you! Happy and safe traveling!

Sheryl said...

I love that song!! Have a safe trip home and a blessed weekend!

Coach J said...

I like Kelly Williard :)
Another good song with good lyrics.

sogratefultobemormon.wordpress.com said...

awh julie ~
that is beautiful. thanks for sharing. sorry it's been forever since i came by. i ran across a sweet card that you sent me and i was thinking, man, why haven't i gone to visit her blog in forever? i wonder if i can still find her blog?

love your grains of gratitude posts, always did. hope you and your loved ones are well.

peace, kathleen :)

Liza's Eyeview said...

This song touches me more than I can ever say. Thank you for posting this. I needed to hear this today.

Liza

Jennifer said...

Julie--Do you have any idea what a blessing and encouragement you are to me?? Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement today.

freetofly said...

Hoping your trip was fantastic! And that your homecoming is even better!

Love song! Love the nice July decor also!

xoxo,
maria

gemma said...

Safe home Julie...thanks for the song and prayers...

Thanks too for enjoying my recent rants...this blogging thing is such a wonderful place to vent isn't it? But here there is usually peace and good thoughts.