This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Half a Year's Reading for Roo

Thirty-one books--not bad for half a year's work when you are ten. And looking at the list I think I may have missed one or two. Going to recheck my records and update. All the books have links, so you can either find the where to buy (usually Amazon) or a review.

This doesn't count any of the books he read about card tricks, magic, games (card games and board games), programming and languages. I gave up keeping track of those things. We haul them home from the library and then he gives them back when I insist they will come raid our home if we don't haul them back. Kidding...sort of...

Anyway some fun reads in this list.


Roo's Reading List 2008

1 comment: