This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, July 11, 2008

Selective Vision

It's nice to know to some people I will always be young.

Dad and I were talking and the subject of hair color came up. I told him that I had decided against covering my grey. Bless his heart, he said, "But you don't have any grey hair."

I laughed and leaned over to show him my significant number of greys, visible to many from across a room.

He said, "I still don't see any."

Well it might have been the lighting, but I'm guessing it is Selective Vision.

You think I could get people to see me as having no grey hair AND weighing 135 lbs???

Hey, I can wish!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

How precious is your dad??! I just love that.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

That is nice! Yeah, if we could just type in what weight we want to be like on those shopping widgets. ;)

Carrie said...

Ooooh! If you figure out the secret to convincing everyone that you are 135 lbs, let me know. This could be valuable. Actually, I wouldn't be overweight at all if I were another foot or two taller.

freetofly said...

Looking thru the eyes of love! How sweet! I love this!

I got my first grey hair when I was 18. I am completely grey headed now, except that I color mine ! :) Vanity, vanity, oh vanity! :)

gemma said...

that's how I see you dearie!!! Love Ya..

Renee' said...

How precious!! I agree...select vision that sees us all without grey hair and at 135 pounds? I could live with that!!!