This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just a Suggestion

When you have two children asking questions, a dog who wants out, a husband in the mood to chat for a moment it is NOT a good time to cut your bangs.

I'm just sayin'...

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the Overwhelmed Mommy Association.

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Uh oh. Hair does grow, you know. I had a stylist gone wild about a year ago now and my darling youngest daughter told me I looked like a boy. I look like a girl again,so there is hope.

annie said...

Thanks for the warning :).

DebD said...

oh dear. Good thing they grow out.

Kelli said...

*pfffft*

Renee said...

LOL! Too funny but true.

Alicia said...

I'm feeling this with you. Sometimes I feel like I need to have multiple personality disorder just so that I can keep up with all of the different conversations.

luvmy4sons said...

You so totally crack me up! Thanks so much for that! I needed a good dose of hilarious! We love to throw around ," I'm just sayin' "!

Scribbit said...

Heh--I'm just picturing that :)

freetofly said...

Hilarious! I have to confess - that with NONE of those distractions - I STILL mess up the bang trimming thing! In my 20s I use to do it regular in btwn real cuts. My BF was also my hairdresser. She ALWAYS knew when I did it and would always tell me "Don't do that! Leave it to the pros!'

I love when you do the I'm just saying thing! It is a joke around my house - when I have to put in my 2 cents!

Hope your hair grows quickly! :)

xoxo,
maria

Lani ~ The Wooden Porch said...

OK, so basically, "Moms, don't ever cut your bangs!"

:-)

Grafted Branch@Restoring the Years said...

Oh no! NO TIME is a good time to cut your own bangs. Don't ask me how I know. Or how many times it took for me to learn that lesson.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I notice you didn't post a photo. :)

Kim said...

OOOPS! :) Hope it isn't too bad,but like others have said, it will grow. And if you are like me, the bangs seem to grow faster than the rest of the hair!
*smiles*
Kim

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you for your prayers. I pray all is well with you too. This is a LONG road ...but I am so blessed by bloggy sisters in Christ!