This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prayer Request

The boys and I are on the road. My husband is at home. Four hours from here. Our vehicle broke down about an hour from where we are staying.

If you have a spare prayer could you offer it up for us for the repairs to be minimal, honesty from the mechanics and that the repairs be made in an expedient way.

Compared to what other people are going through, this is one of those teeny, tiny, very little, very annoying setbacks. But I am just a little overwhelmed. Everyone is being very kind and thoughtful, I just wanted to be headed home tomorrow morning. Whine, whine, whine...but I'm still asking.

But as I see it, my situation could have been so much worse. And the tow-truck driver was very nice and helpful. Small mercies.

Hopefully I will be blogging from home soon.

Thanks,

Julie

5 comments:

Kim said...

Prayed a little prayer for you. God speed and I hope you are home very soon.
*smiles*
Kim

Linds said...

Am praying. Hope you are heading home as I speak!

luvmy4sons said...

Jesus,

I ask your blessing upon this family. I pray that everything be fixed and a way made for them to return home as soon as possible. Bless them and keep them. Help them to find the quickest and least expensive way home according to Thy will which is good ,acceptable, and perfect. We know You can do exceedingly, abundantly more than we ask or imagine. Amen.

freetofly said...

Ooohh! Late hearing this, but I am praying, Julie!

Keep us posted!

love to you!
Maria

Carrie said...

Praying that your repair is quick, easy and CHEAP!