This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, September 22, 2008

What Your Handbag Says About You


What Your Handbag Says About You


You tend to be relaxed but alert. You keep your eye out for anything unusual.

You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.

You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I didn't take the test but I am pretty sure it will tell me I am poor! LOL!

Renee said...

I don't think I want to know what my purse is saying...."organize me, PLEASE!"

Stop on over when you get a chance. There's an award for you.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

This is what mine says, although I'm not sure I agree, except for the whirlwind part...

"You are concerned with how you appear. Projecting your high status is important to you.

You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.

You are a low maintenance person. You can adapt to a variety of situations.

You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.

You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.

You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you. "

Linds said...

My handbag is a disgrace and NO WAY would anyone get to see inside it! There was one time when I had to empty it at Customs at an airport, and the humiliation still makes me shudder!

gemma said...

I keep my handbag a mess to keep my darling husband out of it...he has always been afraid to go in there and hands it over for me to get whatever he needs.

On the other hand, my father always said you could tell the condition of your mind by looking at the condition of your handbag's innards. Yikes....jumbled up mess.

Carrie said...

We must be alot alike because I got the same message. I don't think I'm high maintenance though.