This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Bear Canyon





















8 comments:

Tiany said...

WOW! Lovely shots! I will have to share those with my boys, they love bears! :-)

baby~amore' said...

Great Captures - cute bear in a canyon but sad it is only way for us to see them safely.His home looks at least a bit natural.

My WW is up
My Little Drummer Boys - Joy rider -you're doing it wrong

Dorene said...

Great shots! I love polar bears. I think I need to plan another zoo trip.....

luvmy4sons said...

I always love your animal pictures. The polar bear was my favorite animal in school!

Carey said...

Great photos. We love to look at the bears when we go to the zoo as well. Mostly the pole bears.

KC said...

what wonderful pictures..
Happy WW

Katya said...

That is such an awesome place! I love bears as they are so powerful and strong, and yet they have that "playful" nature that is interesting to observe!

Love the photo of the swimming Polar Bear!

Happy WW!

Katya said...

That is such an awesome place! I love bears as they are so powerful and strong, and yet they have that "playful" nature that is interesting to observe!

Love the photo of the swimming Polar Bear!

Happy WW!