This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Memory Meme

Renee at 2 Peas in a Pod tagged me for a meme. I am just getting round to doing it--running behind as usual.

The rules are:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.

This is the back of Roo's head in 2004--Christmas time. That's my niece's arm and head in there too. I am lucky that most of my photos are labeled somehow because I would not have been able to put a date on this one.



Just for contrast I ran across this photo the other day. The two"children" by the goats are Roo and my niece, taken this summer. (That's my curly-headed Boo in the corner.) Four years later she is taller than I am, he had this head of gorgeous hair long enough to put in a ponytail. He's since had his hair cut, but the contrast of these makes me see, in no uncertain terms, just how fast and much they have grown.



I'm going to skip tagging this time. If you choose to play let me know & I'll come visit!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful pictures! They grow up so fast, don't they? Thanks for playing along.

luvmy4sons said...

It is amazing how time seems to have flown by when you compare the changes of our children in pictures! It all goes so fast! Loved your pics!

DebD said...

great photos! I'm enjoying this meme.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

It is really fun to go back and look at older photos!

Michelle M. said...

Thank you for praying for my mom. I truly appreciate it.