This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Last year near my anniversary I posted Thirteen goofy things that happened in the process of getting married.
This year I'd like to offer:
Thirteen things I love about my husband
1. He's a great cook. He makes the best fried chicken & grills a mean steak and does so much better than I do on breakfast items. He's also very good at making a pretty, well presented plate. He also knows just when to order pizza.
2. He acts really cranky some times, but he has one of the softest hearts.
3. He's more open minded than I am.
4. Which means he'll listen to my opinions.
5. He's always been able to fix things. He has a mechanical mind. It's help things last around this house and also brought a few extra dollars in at times, too.
6. He is a talented musician. He can coax any instrument he picks up make wonderful music. He also is a singer and songwriter. I am so glad the boys got his genes for that!
7. He likes to learn everything he can about a new subject that interests him. I always love to hear him talk about things that are passions of his.
8. He's honest to a fault.
9. He works so hard.
10. He's given up a lot of things to take care of our family.
11. He leads our family in prayer at night.
12. He's a fabulous Dad. I am so impressed with how he cares for our sons.
13. He's my best friend.
Happy Anniversary, to my sweet guy!
16 Years for the record!!
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!