This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test...

The Prioress

You scored 5% Cardinal, 72% Monk, 53% Lady, and 41% Knight!


You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.


You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Take The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test at HelloQuizzy

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Guess we were both in a bored mood today! LOL! I was 62% lady 62% Monk and 46 % Knight with only 4% Cardinal....all that adds up to more than 100% so I am confused! LOL!

Beth said...

I scored just like you!!