This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Originally posted last year on 10/10/07. Some good things need to be revisited.

Anniversary Edition

Wordless Wednesday hub here!

And at Five Minutes for Moms!

13 comments:

lisaschaos said...

What a great idea! Happy Anniversary!

mommyontop said...

I love weddings! What a beautiful couple! And the flowers too!

Happy WW!

luvmy4sons said...

Lovely. Just lovely!

Linds said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wendy said...

Wishing the happy couple a very happy anniversary!!

Susie said...

What a beautiful couple!!

Deanna said...

My wishes, also, for a wonderful anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

Tiff said...

Happy Anniversary!! How many years is it???

Michelle M. said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the photos on your blog- this is my first visit.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks for the WW visit and comment.

Renee said...

Wonderful pictures! Have a happy anniversary!

tonya said...

How many years?
Happy Anniversary!
Happy WW!

gemma said...

Look at how late I am to congratulate you two!! What a beautiful picture of the two of you. Seems like just yesterday doesn't it? and yet, at the same time seems like it's always been.

Happy Anniversary and many many more.