This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Grains of Gratitude

Still painting! This is taking longer than I envisioned, but more has happened than I planned. Who'd'a'thunk it???

This week I am grateful for a husband who went out and ordered a washer and dryer for me!! Ones that work and everything. I am not an old fashioned girl. A washboard is NOT in my future. Laundromats have their purpose, but I am spoiled. They aren't fancy, not lots of bells and whistles, but they WORK. Yippee!!

Mousetraps. (I will elaborate later, but I bet you can guess why.)

A husband who EMPTIES mousetraps!!!

Neat, sweet and very patient people who work with my children (and hundreds of other children.)

Good friends for my boys.

Good boys.

Never being bored. There is never "nothing" to do. I am very grateful for my life.

What are you grateful for?

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I had to laugh at the mouse traps! My hubby HATES mice. I am the one to empty the mouse traps! LOL! Glad you are moving along!

Alicia said...

Emptying mousetraps is high on my "thankdl for my husband" list. The one time that he wasn't home and I heard a trap spring, I went running for my neighbor!

Renee said...

I am with you on the mouse traps! Have a great week.

Sonya said...

I think I'd also be thankful for someone who empties mouse traps! Eeeek!

In reality, we all have so much to be thankful for! I pray each of us will remember that on a daily basis.