This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



May your day be happy, blessed, safe & most of all filled with the joy of the LORD!

Many Blessings!

Julie

8 comments:

Barbara H. said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Renee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too! Have a blessed day.

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Many blessings to you and yours too this day! Thanks for your friendship in this bloggy world.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Kim said...

Stopping to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is warm and cozy.
*Smiles*
Kim

Esther said...

Happy Thanksgiving Julie!!

lisaschaos said...

Hope you had a great one! Happy late turkey day. :)

annie said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!