This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Hope is Built



My Hope is Built

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Chorus

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.


When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Chorus

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Chorus

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Chorus

by Edward Mote



Taking time to join others in fasting & prayer for our nation. See you on November 5th.

In Him,

Julie

5 comments:

Kim said...

One of my favorite hymns, Julie, and very apprapo (major spelling error, sorry!) for the days a head.
May God's will be done....
*smiles and hugs*
Kim

luvmy4sons said...

Never tire of that one!

gemma said...

God's will be done. He certainly is in charge.

Those girls are so lovely...

Gene Bach said...

Great foundation to have your hope built on for certain.

Margaret Cloud said...

Yes I think we all want to be in that number when he comes, I could not hear the singing my speakers are broken, thanks for sharing. Please come by sometime.