This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Always something...

Sorry I've not visited much or posted. Decided the thing that would make my Christmas complete was pneumonia. Yesterday was spent at the doctor's and getting a chest x-ray. I have a few scheduled posts in the queue, had so many more ideas. Hopefully I will be back to "normal" soon.

Many prayers for a peace-filled, joyful holiday.

Love in Christ,

Julie

7 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, I hope and pray you make a speedy recovery.

Carrie said...

{{{{{{Julie}}}}}} There is nothing like hacking up a lung to make you feel like Christmas! I hope that you are feeling better very soon.

Michelle M. said...

I am so sorry that you are sick. My son was up all last night with a fever and ear ache. So we are headed to the doctor this afternoon. Poor guy! He just got over pink eye.
I really hope that you feel better in time for Christmas!!

luvmy4sons said...

I am so sorry. May you be well soon. Prayers for you this Christmas...

Barbara H. said...

I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can (no, really -- stop laughing or you'll start coughing again!) :-)

DebD said...

oh dear! You're the 2nd person I've heard who has gotten pneumonia this week! Prayers for your recovery.... pleas take it easy.

Renee said...

Oh Julie! Hope you're feeling better soon. Sending you many hugs and prayers.