This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow!



Two years, 618 published posts, I won't tell you how many unpublished drafts and countless ideas and questions scribbled on scraps of paper. And I almost missed it, myself even though I had the little button on the sidebar. But one sweet comment reminded me what today was.

So, I'm still a bit winded and addle-pated. I couldn't think of anything exciting. I'll bake a cake tomorrow and you can all come visit. Right? What time should I expect you? Coffee or tea?

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment or e-mailed me. This bloggy thing is really pretty neat. It's been a wonderful two years. I've learned so much from all of you. Looking forward to more.

In Him,

Julie

9 comments:

Renee said...

Happy 2nd Blogoversary! Cake...yum! I'll be right over tomorrow - LOL. Many hugs to you! I have been so blessed getting to know you. Looking forward to another great year of blogging!

Donna said...

Cake? Count me in on the party!

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Blogaversary. I have so enjoyed getting to know you!

Michelle M. said...

Happy Blogaversary!!

I've really enjoyed reading your blog since I started blogging at ourlittlemonkeys three months ago.

Looking forward to lots more :)

DebD said...

Happy 2nd blog anniversary. I'm glad you're still at it.

Barbara H. said...

Happy 2nd blog anniversary!

annie said...

I'm so glad to have met you in bloggyland!

Carrie said...

Coffee sounds good! Happy Blogoversary, Julie.

Esther said...

Happy Anniversary Julie!! I am sorry to be so late in my greetings.