This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I'd really like tea and cookies right now.

2. OWWWWW!is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is victory.

4. Willy Wonka was creepy but I love Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like steaks on the grill???

6. Driving everyday just goeson and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our Friday night dinner, tomorrow my plans includegoing to the museum where the ballet is performing and then going to Massand Sunday, I want to sleep!

Find more people filling in on Friday or join in!

13 comments:

Ane Fallarme said...

I agree, Willy Wonka was a bit creepy, but Edward Scissor-hands was creepier... :D

Happy Weekend! :D

thornesworld said...

Possession is victory? Hmmm.
happy Friday! FF #5

janetfaye said...

lol I always thought Willy Wonka was creepy.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Hey, welcome to Friday Fill-Ins. I hope you keep playing.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Fridays are great...The weekend begins when I leave work!!!

bundleocontradictions said...

Happy Weekend! :)

luvmy4sons said...

That last one scheduled for Sunday...I seem to crave more and more! Hmmmmm

Amber said...

yeah, willy wonka was kind of overdone, but everyone has their own vision of the character, right?
Yum, tea & cookies!
Happy Friday!

Janet said...

Willy was cool, kinda alien-ish ;-)

Heidi @ GGIP said...

The ballet! Sounds like fun.

This was a fun meme. Have a great weekend!

mum2brady said...

hee hee on the Willy Wonka :) Sounds like your weekend is going to be FUN! I hope you have a great one!

Liza's Eyeview said...

I oh love the sponteinity of this post Julie. It never cease to amaze me how alike we are. You must be my long lost sister ;)

I hope your Friday dinner was fun you had a good sleep. And have a grand time at the museum watching ballet. My daughter just started ballet lesson again and she's in ecstacy - she loves ballet and she's really good at it :)

Aloha,
Liza

Steph said...

I love your fill-ins! I have to agree that Willy Wonka was definitely creepy! Going to a museum and watching a ballet sounds wonderful!!!

Happy monday!